Eames Walnut Stool- Introduced in 1960
Designers: Charles Eames 1907-1978, Ray Eames, 1912-1988
- Henry Luce, chairman of Time, Inc., commissioned the Eames Office to design lobbies for offices in the Time-Life building in New York City
- The Eames Office designed the floor, ceiling, wall, and lighting treatments, as well as the furniture, which was specifically produced by Herman Miller
- Out of this furniture came the Time-Life Chair and Time-Life Stool
- Ray designed four stools for the lobbies to serve as low tables or seats
- Stools are very versatile for use as seat, table, plant stand, etc.
Finish Oiled solid walnut.
Dimensions: Diameter 13 1/4" x 15" H Style C on right in image. Please allow up to five weeks for delivery.
Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
This item has a production time of 21-26 days. Please contact customer service if a quicker turn-around time is needed.
This item will ship separately from other items in your cart and may incur additional shipping charges.