Eames Walnut Stool- Introduced in 1960
Designers: Charles Eames 1907-1978, Ray Eames, 1912-1988
- Henry Luce, chairman of Time, Inc., commissioned the Eames Office to design lobbies for offices in the Time-Life building in New York City
- The Eames Office designed the floor, ceiling, wall, and lighting treatments, as well as the furniture, which was specifically produced by Herman Miller
- Out of this furniture came the Time-Life Chair and Time-Life Stool
- Ray designed four stools for the lobbies to serve as low tables or seats
- Stools are very versatile for use as seat, table, plant stand, etc.
Finish Oiled solid walnut.
Dimensions: Diameter 13 1/4" x 15" H Style B pictured in middle of image. Please allow up to five weeks for delivery.